Terms of Service
Updated: Jul 9, 2012
Important: Many capitalized words (e.g., "Site") are defined terms. See Definitions.
"We" and "Us" means the operators of this Site.
"Visitor Agreement" means the Visitor Agreement shown on the Site, which apply to all visitors to the Site.
"Service" means any services operated by Us, including the Site, and encompasses all technical and business aspects required for the operation of such services.
"Site" means this Web site (bitcoingamelist.com) including any associated sub-domains (such as www.bitcoingamelist.com).
"Submitted Content" includes any data in any format transmitted in any manner by any user to Us or the Service. Such content includes without limitation any information transmitted by software on the user's computing device, as well as information derived from the use of computing, networking, and/or telecommunications technology used to communicate such content. This definition includes email and any other means of communication with Us.
Rules and Regulations
Any donations sent to Us in any way are strictly non-refundable and do not grant additional services or features.
Any views expressed in any listed games or third party content do not necessarilly reflect those of this Site or its operators.
We reserve the right to modify, remove, or refuse to list any Submitted Content, at our sole discretion.
Content that is offensive, hateful, or otherwise deemed inappropriate may be removed, at our sole discretion.
This Site includes ads, which may impose their own rules and constraints on content and use of this Site.
We offer this Service on a best-effort basis, and do not guarantee availability at all times or to all users.
We make no claims that any site or service linked from this Site are legal or otherwise appropriate for all users in all jurisdictions.
You use this Site and follow any links entirely at your own risk.
Overall, visitors and users of this Service agree to be kind and play fair.
This Visitor Agreement applies to all visitors and users of the Site.
We maintain the Site for your personal entertainment and information. You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, home personal use only, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices. You may not, however, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way the contents of the Site, including the text, images, audio and video, for public or commercial purposes, without written permission from Us.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise stated and may only be used according to this Visitor Agreement. We do not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties. For example, images are either the property of, or used with permission by, Us. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by this Visitor Agreement. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
2. We make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any information on the Site. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the Site.
3. All use of the Site is at your sole risk. Neither We nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to all users. We also assume no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Submitted Content and other communications may or may not be monitored by Us or our agents. You have no expectation of privacy in any such communications, you expressly consent to monitoring of such communications, and you expressly agree to waive any rights of confidentiality that you may have in and to such communications.
5. Any Submitted Content or other communication or material you transmit to the Site, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. All Submitted Content may be used by Us or our affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting.
6. Except where noted, the trademarks, and logos, displayed on the Site, are trademarks of Us. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Us or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the Site.
7. We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and are not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your use of any linked pages or other sites outside the Site is at your own risk.
8. The Site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their content. The fact that the Site contains links to other sites does not mean that We approve of, endorse or recommend those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators.
We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in the Site.
9. RULES OF CONDUCT
You agree not to do any of the following while accessing or using the Site or any Service:
(i) transmit or facilitate the transmission of any communication or content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually-oriented, libelous, invasive of another's right of privacy or publicity, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
(ii) impersonate any person or entity, including but not limited to, an employee, moderator, representative or agent of Us (or an official, employee, representative or agent of affiliates, licensors or licensees of Us), Site or Service administrator, guide, or host or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(iii) transmit or facilitate the transmission of any communication or content that you do not have a right to transmit, under any law (such as copyright or trademark) or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements);
(iv) transmit or facilitate the transmission of any communication or content that contains a virus, corrupted or otherwise manipulated data, Trojan horse, bot, keystroke logger, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, cancelbot or other computer programming routines or other data that are intended to and/or actually damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or mine, scrape or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(v) delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that are related to the Service;
(vi) use any communication system in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources to other users;
(vii) transmit or facilitate the transmission of any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation;
(viii) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation;
(ix) transmit or facilitate the transmission of any communication or content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
(x) transmit or facilitate the transmission of any communication or content which discloses your or any other person's personal information;
(xi) transmit or facilitate the transmission of any content to an email address, messenger address or other location that is not yours or to which you do not have the expressly authorized right to use without securing the prior authorization of such other person or entity; or
(xii) incorporate any part of the Site or Service in any other website or service (including without limitation "framing" and "deep linking") without express prior written permission.
We retain the right to suspend, terminate, or otherwise sanction your use of the Site if you violate these Rules of Conduct, as well as to take any other action required or permitted under any applicable laws. Further, you will be liable to Us for all damages (including without limitation reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses) resulting from any third party claim that you have submitted content or other Submitted Content that infringes any third party trademark, copyright, or other intellectual property rights.
10. We reserve the right to modify and update this Visitor Agreement at any time by posting the amended Visitor Agreement on the relevant site. The new Visitor Agreement shall be effective immediately upon any such update. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit the relevant site to review the current Visitor Agreement.
This policy governs any kind of processing (including collection, use, transfer, storage, and deletion) of personally identifiable information (any information that may be used to identify a physical person, and any other information associated therewith) about individuals who use the Site or the Service ("personal information"), by Us and our affiliates. This policy applies to our processing of personal information collected through any means, actively as well as passively, online as well as offline, from persons located anywhere in the world.
Personal information may include, but is not limited to, email addresses, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, billing and contact information, demographic information, and other information collected through direct or indirect use of the Site or Service. Personal information may include information that is personally identifiable in isolation (e.g., an email address), as well as information collected in aggregate form (e.g., Site or Service access logs).
Generally, We will be guided by the following principles when processing personal information:
1. We strive to collect the least amount of personal information necessary, subject to the requirements of the Service.
2. We do not sell or give personal information to third parties except for the operation of the Service. For example, data hosting services may be exposed to stored personal information, and billing services may require your personal information.
3. We will disclose personal information when legally obligated to do so under subpoena or court order, or for law enforcement purposes.
4. We will make reasonable efforts to avoid collecting any personal information from children under the age of 13.
5. When necessary for compliance with applicable laws, you may be required to specify your name, date of birth, country of residence, or other personal information. This information may be retained and used by the Service.
6. Any email address associated with your use of the Service is used to send notifications pertaining to the Service. Your email address shall not be shared with third party services, except when necessary to operate the Service. (If the Service provides additional email notification options that are not pertinent to the Service, you shall have the option to opt out of such notifications.)
8. Browser cookies (data that your browser stores on your computing device and communicates to Web services) and other forms of user-local storage (data stored on your computing device) may be utilized by the Service (or any incorporated third party services), which may allow third parties (including other software on your computer, other Web services, or other individuals with access to your computing device) to have access to your account or other information.
We will use reasonable efforts to respond to allegations of copyright violations in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). The DMCA provides a process for a copyright owner to give notification to an online service provider concerning alleged copyright infringement. If we receive a valid DMCA notification, we will take down the content within a reasonable time and take reasonable steps to notify the user who posted the removed content so that a counter-notification may be filed. If we receive a valid DMCA counter-notification, we will generally restore the content in question within a reasonable time, unless we receive notice from the notification provider that a legal action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in the infringing activity.